Ask a Psychic!
16356 topics, 103356 posts

Don’t know which Psychic to contact? Have a spirituality question? post it here and let our community of experienced Psychics lend you an advice (this is not intended to replace a private reading. The Q&A posted here will be publicly available)

Topic Posts Views Last Post
Friday Meeting 2 6,014 over 16 years ago by lorimarie view
very confused :( 2 6,097 over 16 years ago by clairvoyantvision view
work 4 6,048 over 16 years ago by lorimarie view
love advice 1 5,449 over 16 years ago by lovepsychicjenny view
Wants to know if he loves me???? Or is he playing games... 4 6,241 over 16 years ago by spookyfi view
ClaivoyantVision you're good! 4 6,605 over 16 years ago by tbitty view
5 for 5 1 5,875 over 16 years ago by lorimarie view
Help I want her back! 4 6,067 over 16 years ago by mystic.moon view
Pregnancy/baby 2 6,089 over 16 years ago by erikalovesjerry view
Please help! I need to know what's going on. 7 6,378 over 16 years ago by erikalovesjerry view
so sad 4 6,430 over 16 years ago by kishan508 view
will the Scorpio sting me? 3 6,248 over 16 years ago by kishan508 view
Whats happening? 5 6,725 over 16 years ago by clairvoyantvision view
Improvement from current situation 7 6,519 over 16 years ago by enlightment view
Should I? 1 5,777 over 16 years ago by erikalovesjerry view
My boyfriend 5 6,829 over 16 years ago by enlightment view
I dont know what to think? 5 6,610 over 16 years ago by aquarius1975 view
financial crash 3 6,229 over 16 years ago by lorimarie view
love my life and the woman I love 3 6,494 over 16 years ago by clairvoyantvision view
Love 8 6,298 over 16 years ago by lorimarie view
Reading Please!!! 4 6,329 over 16 years ago by mystic.moon view
I want her back 2 6,262 over 16 years ago by mystic.moon view
confused 5 6,162 over 16 years ago by grumpyboot view
about my lost first love 5 6,244 over 16 years ago by garnetta view
id be really greatfull. 3 6,330 over 16 years ago by garnetta view