I'm giving up on love

over 2 years ago
humaneshadowx7 didn't upload a photo

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

Hi I been though alot nothing been great I never been relationship before nobody take me seriously nobody want help giving me false hope so long making me depressed

over 2 years ago

Let’s connect and see what we can explore!

~pmk

over 2 years ago

work on your self esteem, self confidence. stop telling yourself that no one is taking you seriously. flip that belief and tell yourself that everyone takes you seriously. write down all the things that are valuable about yourself. listen to love affirmations and love yourself. start taking better care of yourself, get a hair cut, buy a new outfit, exercise. affirations, meditations and such will help a lot. raise your vibration and you’ll attract better things.

over 2 years ago

Hi! Lets talk about how we can boost your self-connfidence and give you your hope back!

over 2 years ago

Hey hun. So i know how this feels, i’ve been here. – but you have to keep your head up. Maybe just dont focus on love right now, but self love. Healing and building from within so you dont need anyone OR anything else to make you happy—, but then once you are there, opening up to finding someone who appreciates you for you without any constituents.

You will find your way and i know this is hard and your heart is hurting, if you wish to talk im here but just know things will improve if you keep your heart in a place of healing and then open up to see the world again.

blessings,

jade.

over 2 years ago

Hi my name is Diana, and I am a direct speaking, honest psychic with over 25 years’ experience in giving psychic readings.I am a relationship expert and I have helped numerous people find solutions to their issues with relationships and marriages.

over 2 years ago

I can help

over 2 years ago
sherry25's photo

Love Expert (sherry25)

7 posts

Hi there , it sounds like there more under the surface. Im sure youy have herd many diffrent responses. But i can give you answers and clarity on whats going on as wel as what to experct, and where we can work on things. :)

over 2 years ago
psychic_zandra's photo

Zandra’s Love&Light (psychic_zandra)

12 posts

it seems as if you need some clarity! msg me for a 3 free min reading dear and i can help!

over 2 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Dear Humanshadowx7, I know how lost and confused you may be about your love life, and there is an answer and a reason everything happens. I can tell you it is not over for you in love, God has a special plan and someone to fit your life and will!

I would love to let you know when and how, please chat with me for more info.