toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Does he still love me?

Will he ever contact me?

His name is Joshua (01/13/1993)

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

Hello, I will give you the truth and what he really feels toward you , and both of you . I read what is ahead through and give you the truth . On line now Live chat . Blessings

over 2 years ago

I see this longstanding distance between you two, in both communication and actual distance. I feel your heart has been heavy over this but you truly wish to mend things and just be happy. I can look into this for you if you have time and still want to take a dive and see what is going on with Joshua.

over 2 years ago

Hi Toree,

I would be happy to take a look at the situation between you and Joshua and provide with honest, unbiased feedback on the feelings I get from his end. I will always share exactly what I see as I feel it’s both unethical and unhelpful to provide biased or sugar-coated information. I am known for always being honest, but delivering all messages with compassion and integrity.

Take a look at my profile and reviews and see if my reading style resonates with you. Feel free to reach out if you have an questions.

Bright blessings and good luck!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 2 years ago

from what i’m picking up, there’s still love left, but not much warmth. so while he loves you, he’s still able to detach. communication reads not very likely, as of right now, as he feels as if he’s mostly not ready to talk with you…at least right now. hope that helps…xoxo

over 2 years ago

Hi my name is Diana, and I am a direct speaking, honest psychic with over 25 years’ experience in giving psychic readings.I am a relationship expert and I have helped numerous people find solutions to their issues with relationships and marriages.