Ask a Psychic!
16356 topics, 103356 posts

Don’t know which Psychic to contact? Have a spirituality question? post it here and let our community of experienced Psychics lend you an advice (this is not intended to replace a private reading. The Q&A posted here will be publicly available)

Topic Posts Views Last Post
Friday Meeting 2 6,009 over 16 years ago by lorimarie view
very confused :( 2 6,091 over 16 years ago by clairvoyantvision view
work 4 6,044 over 16 years ago by lorimarie view
love advice 1 5,443 over 16 years ago by lovepsychicjenny view
Wants to know if he loves me???? Or is he playing games... 4 6,240 over 16 years ago by spookyfi view
ClaivoyantVision you're good! 4 6,600 over 16 years ago by tbitty view
5 for 5 1 5,873 over 16 years ago by lorimarie view
Help I want her back! 4 6,062 over 16 years ago by mystic.moon view
Pregnancy/baby 2 6,083 over 16 years ago by erikalovesjerry view
Please help! I need to know what's going on. 7 6,371 over 16 years ago by erikalovesjerry view
so sad 4 6,429 over 16 years ago by kishan508 view
will the Scorpio sting me? 3 6,248 over 16 years ago by kishan508 view
Whats happening? 5 6,721 over 16 years ago by clairvoyantvision view
Improvement from current situation 7 6,517 over 16 years ago by enlightment view
Should I? 1 5,775 over 16 years ago by erikalovesjerry view
My boyfriend 5 6,828 over 16 years ago by enlightment view
I dont know what to think? 5 6,606 over 16 years ago by aquarius1975 view
financial crash 3 6,228 over 16 years ago by lorimarie view
love my life and the woman I love 3 6,492 over 16 years ago by clairvoyantvision view
Love 8 6,294 over 16 years ago by lorimarie view
Reading Please!!! 4 6,325 over 16 years ago by mystic.moon view
I want her back 2 6,256 over 16 years ago by mystic.moon view
confused 5 6,159 over 16 years ago by grumpyboot view
about my lost first love 5 6,241 over 16 years ago by garnetta view
id be really greatfull. 3 6,327 over 16 years ago by garnetta view