my ex

over 12 years ago

im so depressed at the moment and need to know if my recent relationship is really over x

over 12 years ago

Jill, if you’d like an e-mail reading or chat live reading, please let me know as I’d be happy to give you answers….good or bad.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

For the moment I am seeing yes it is but I would recommend you have a read of win back love by annalyn caras and also catchem and keepem by christian carter sign up for the newsletters if buying the book isn’t an option. These 2 books will teach you what you need to do to win back your ex if that is what you want

over 12 years ago
juliannaso's photo

Lady Julianna (juliannaso)

2 posts

Did the end occured in a non expected manner, contrary to your heart’s beliefs? Is that why you feel depressed? We have to understand our fears become true in creating our lives, thats why it is so important to love yoursef first as it is in your heart that the potential for the one to be in your life lays.

over 12 years ago

contact me live, i can help

over 12 years ago

contact me live, i can help

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

love is never easy but i am here to explain everything with accuracy and honesty with complete! details.

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Sorry sweetie, This had to happen so you can heal. You can contact me for a reading if you like. there is a lot more to this situation. You will heal and happiness will come:)

over 12 years ago
psychiclove didn't upload a photo

Mystic Mark (psychiclove)

18 posts

call me im online

over 12 years ago
halan's photo

*~ Ms Tiger ~* (halan)

8 posts

I UNDERSTAN YOUR SITUATION YOU HAVE MY DEEPEST REMORE FOR THE SITUATION PLEASE HIRE ME FOR YOUR SITUATION I HAVE the soultion you need here for you whne your ready than you !

over 12 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

I am an expert in relationships and love and I will tap into your surrounding energies and give you answers you seek with direction to succeed in your relationship hire me and lets begin to repair your matter.