Does he want to leave?

about 1 year ago

Is this thing with Josh going to get back on track, or is he looking for a way out?

about 1 year ago

Hi Marie,

I am available to take a look and provide insight into Josh’s current energy around your question.

Bright Blessings, Pixie

about 1 year ago

Hi Marie, your guides are saying to wait, the timing is not quite right. With this message coming through I sense that things are not quite over between you and Josh. Best, Nancy

about 1 year ago

HI THER5E I CAN GIVE YOU A DETAILED READING ON NTHIS IF THERE IS A CONNECION BETWEEN YOU 2 HIM COMMING BAQAQCK AND WHEN 0OR IF ITS TIME FOE YOU TO MOVE FORWORD IN THIS ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE

about 1 year ago

Hello Marie, thank you for reaching out and asking this question today. I will be using a 3 card layout from my wildwood tarot to assist us today. My cards are showing me that Joshua is strongly connected to you at this time and I also show that there is genuine unexpressed feeling for you that he currently has. I do not feel he is looking for a way out of this connection but the cards do show he is struggling emotionally and this is holding you both back. I would love to connect with you deeper and see what is causing this imbalance for you, please message me if you would like me to get more insight. I am sending you many blessings dear.

about 1 year ago

what shows up is little bits of attention or small interactions and confusion up ahead. hope this helps, good luck

about 1 year ago

hello i will assist you and will look how things will unfold for you with him please connect when you get time god bless you

about 1 year ago

Hello dear , If he is looking for a way out, it’s important to accept his decision and move on. It can be painful to end a relationship, but sometimes it’s necessary for both parties to be happy and fulfilled. Remember that there are many other people out there who may be a better match for you.

I have more deep details for you

about 1 year ago

Express your feelings and concerns, and listen to what he has to say as well. It’s important to communicate openly and effectively in any relationship, as this can help build trust and strengthen your connection.

about 1 year ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

11 months ago

Hi Marie, I am picking up something good for your future, For you and josh. But there may be some work to do to grow into the relationship you want to have with Josh.

Please chat with me for more info. Kind regards