It’s Complicated

about 1 year ago
moniquemoo101 didn't upload a photo

moniquemoo101

1 post

My partner and I have recently broken up but are still sleeping together I am wanting know I’d there a future for us together or do I give up also wanting to know if he ever cheated on me while we were together including the timeline if he did and is he seeing or sleeping with anyone other than me since we’ve been broken up is there any other girls around him and who are they I would like precise clear information how they met and who the girl is

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

hi dear.. you can join me I will give you deep insight for both of you and you will feel better after my reading . So you can join me .Thanks

about 1 year ago

Hi, I am spiritually connected and I know that I can really help you and provide you the information which you need.

Thank you

about 1 year ago

Hello Monique,

I pulled a Tarot card for you and got the King of Swords. Steady, logical communication is needed in your relationship with your now ex. For a full reading, contact me through my profile.

Ladybug

about 1 year ago

Happy to look into that for you. I use unique life path readings which are very accurate when checking for reconciliations.

about 1 year ago

Hello, my mystical energy and pure light will help you choose right path.

Thank you.

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empath. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

I can help (:

about 1 year ago

Hi Monique, Sorry to inform, but I can see he was cheating, I’m seeing a name with a K. Most likely Kenisha or Khalifah? When I read this, the names stood out. If you need the truth I will give more insight about this relationship and what is next. Let’s see what spirit has to say.

Come chat with me. Love and light.