will we reconcile?

about 1 year ago

Wondering about Quintin and I my name is Kendra he ended things when we were just getting to a good point and blocked me September will we reconcile soon?

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

hi dear..you can join me i will give you deep clarification .Thanks. Hope to see you.

about 1 year ago

Hi, Dear I am picking strong energy and I can see you both connecting again in the future. Call me for a reading session I can help you and will give you future advise. Thank you

about 1 year ago

Anyone of us are willing to answer your questions once you come into the live chat and agree to pay someone to spend the time that it takes in order to do so. Wishing you Happy Vibes and take care!

about 1 year ago

Kendra, My $10 deal is for ONE relationship question. Visit my profile and I will happily look at what is possible for you.

Ladybug

about 1 year ago

You both have a potential and things will be great in the future, contact me for the details.

Thank you

about 1 year ago

every relationship has ups and downs and pause will come in teh relationships and this will make the person think what is the right thing for him and will get back to the love and make things fix for him if you want to check please just coinnect with \me

about 1 year ago

Communicate: Effective communication is crucial for reconciliation. Both parties need to express their thoughts and feelings openly and honestly. It’s important to listen to each other without interrupting or becoming defensive.

FOR MORE I CAN HELP YOU IN PRIVATE CHAT

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

If Quintin ended things and blocked you, it’s possible that he may not be ready or willing to reconcile at this time. It’s important to respect his decision and give him space if that is what he needs. I will help you for deep details in chat

about 1 year ago

In the meantime, you can focus on yourself and work on any issues that may have contributed to the breakup. This could involve seeking support from friends or a therapist, practicing self-care, and reflecting on what you want and need in a relationship

about 1 year ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards