Is it a sign?

about 1 year ago
curiousone420 didn't upload a photo

curiousone420

1 post

I keep seeing my exes nickname everywhere. When I see it, the time is always a duplicating number. Like this time, it was 5:55pm. Last time it was 4:44pm and so on. I also constantly see and hear numbers like this lately. I’m talking to other guys, it’s not like he’s just always on my mind. I have always been able to sense when he’s thinking a lot about me. I can’t explain how. But honestly I’m mostly focused on work right now and trying to fit in fun with new guys. Lots of flirting, very little looking to the past. So what does this mean?! Nothing? Something? Please help!

about 1 year ago

Hi there,

I means you are still linked energetically. That doesn’t mean it’s a sign of any special reason. I can work with you on how to proceed and what ways of moving ahead are for your highest good.

Bright blessings! Feel free to give me a call if you wish to chat further.

Pixie

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi! Please give me a call to discuss this further. I will be more than happy to give you exact answers, time frames and predictions which have always came to past!

Much love, xoxo!

about 1 year ago

no it does not have any meaning to it.

about 1 year ago

It mean’s that your seeing a reflection of the pro’s and cons of your ex the new guys your meeting are a new source of fun.. go by your intuition and what you sense in a way the connection is giving you a sign in helping you find the rite guy out there. Please let me know if you would like more information.

- Azen

PS: Many Blessings to you. :)

about 1 year ago

hi there hope you are having a wonderful day conec with me iwill be ale to look into this for yo and get you some detailed answers on whats going on in life for you at this time and for the future

about 1 year ago

this means you are on anothers mind when you see an affirmation during thoughts of him.