Is getting a psychic reading online worth it?

about 1 year ago

I’m having a hard time believing that getting a psychic reading online is worth it. I mean, how accurate can they really be? My friend even wants me to try this phone psychics. I don’t know, and I’m just really skeptical about it. Do you think it’s worth giving it a shot? Or do you think I’m better off just trusting my own intuition? Thanks for your advice!

about 1 year ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I definitely trust a psychic over my intuition

about 1 year ago

Alma,

You can always try someone out you are drawn to with a low rate or special. I have a low rate right now and specials for flat rate reads. Happy to help if you decide to try it send me a message or check out others profiles and see who you feel drawn to and try it out.

Jana

about 1 year ago

Hello Alma Myers,

It is understandable that you would have doubts if you have never experienced a private session with an online or phone psychic.

In order to get the best reading possible it is imperative that you go into the session with an open mind, clearing any doubts and most importantly never play “Test the psychic”, otherwise your reading will likely not be accurate.

Allowing yourself to connect with the advisor and taking notes (or download a copy of the transcript after your reading) is always best. That way you can have time to really absorb the information and knowledge shared with you by your advisor.

Remember that sometimes the information you will receive pertains to something that will happen at a later time. Be patient and use the information wisely, but only after you have given yourself ample time to process it.

Following your own instincts is always a good thing. Honing in and connecting to your guides and guardians, while keeping yourself open to receive the messages and guidance they bestow upon you is crucial.

I hope you find the enlightenment you seek. Have a blessed day!

I am available for private chat.

about 1 year ago

Well here is the thing,

do not TEST a psychic. TESTING is very frustrating and puts a wall up between you and the person you are dealing with. Be open to the person and really do ask legitimate questions. If you start toying around, the psychic only gets the wrong feelings and or messages and you are only wasting your money at that point. For instance, I have had callers call in and ask about certain situations that were NOT really real. A fake example would be if someone would ask if a man was interested in them and then after I answer say, I was just asking that to see if you are real, he is married and happy with my friend. Well, the problem with this type of testing is that it is VERY misleading in emotion. I am sitting here giving my REAL emotions towards the situation, and the person is basically being false..so I am reading something OFF to begin with. It makes the reading basically a joke. Null. Void. So my advice to you is, when you DO and IF you do call one, please just be open and ask legitimate things that you would like to know, and do NOT waste time testing and poking around. It is def. a misleading waste of time. I can’t be RIGHT when I am only given WRONG if that makes sense. You want honesty, be honest. That’s how I feel about it. So good luck to you and I hope you have a good experience if you do try! xoxoxo

about 1 year ago

Well Ultimately each psychic is different and have their own way of doing things. For instance, I will admit that I give both hot and cold readings. I do try to help to the best of my ability and try to be empathic to each person situation that’s going on. I’ll admit I’m not always rite, but I do try to help. Also, I try to use logic in my readings too. I am only human and not always at the best, but honestly helping people with advice is something i like to do. Please give psychic chance to prove themselves some you may find more inclined to go to than other’s I feel there’s a psychic for each person out there and you just have to find them. I wish you and everyone many blessings.

- Azengeds

about 1 year ago

reviews are important for this reason.

i do believe that if its the right match it can truly help.

just depends what youre trying to achieve out of the situation.

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago
cosmic_occult_'s photo

Cosmic Occult (cosmic_occult_)

6 posts

Just make sure you land at a real one! Use your intuition for that! God Bless!