So broken and hurt :(

over 2 years ago
sunshinekari didn't upload a photo

sunshinekari

9 posts

I am really confused and hurt. Are things over with Sasha? Did he never have any feelings for me? Was I never anyone special for him?

I don’t know, I feel stuck. I don’t know how to move on. I feel if I knew from him that at least he cared for me as much as I did for him too, it might be easier to let go and move on.

Why can’t I get those answers from him? Why am I the only one hurting and in so much pain?

Why do I always fall in love with men who don’t want to offer me commitment? I am so heartbroken :’( And I don’t even know how to move on :( Did he never love me at all? Am I that horrible that I’m not worthy of anyone’s love ? I don’t know what I did to deserve all of this pain and hurt

Help – I feel sooo broken

over 2 years ago
psychictanya1's photo

Tanya Stevens (psychictanya1)

10 posts

i am so sorry to hear you are going through this. i would love the chance to read for you and help give you clarity on those question’s you have. please come see me

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

There is a reason for everything hon, I can see that you have dodged a bullet, don’t give up hope, Just because Sasha wasn’t the one for you, doesn’t mean you won’t have someone so much more worthy of your love.

Message me for more clarity and peace.

Psychic peach.

over 2 years ago

Hello dear And welcome thank you so much for your question, And yes you are correct I can see that you’ve struggled but you also have to understand that this man is a narcissist he does not care for no one but himself, The reason why you cannot move on is because you cannot get the answers that you are seeking you do not have closure or clarity in order for you to close the door if you’d like to know more and talk some more I’m online.

over 2 years ago
lillyloveadviser didn't upload a photo

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

21 posts

I am here as leading online psychic service that seeks to help you find answer your questions about love life career .etc. You can connect with me for tarot reading ,empath or a medium .I will explore your dreams and daily horoscope. You can join me at anytime so don’t waste money here and there.

over 2 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago
psychic_zandra's photo

Zandra’s Love&Light (psychic_zandra)

12 posts

Hi love No one should feel this way!! Msg me for a reading I would Love To Speak To You.

about 1 year ago

The Question is dear what in you has been broken, and at what point, when it was broken, did you feel that you needed to bend and break yourself to make someone happy?

xx once you have the answer, you can start to heal.

about 1 year ago

Sensitives tend to feel pain more readily than others. Even if it seems like someone is entirely disconnected, they are likely hurting more internally than they want to show. As the saying goes, misery loves company. If he’s hurting in some way, he may have subconsciously wanted you to feel just as isolated. Please remember you are worth all the love you have to give & not everyone will be at your level of understanding when you have a great deal of emotional intelligence. <3 leona>