6 days ago
cap024 didn't upload a photo


1 post

I’ve had a few readings on here and most have been for the same issue. 90% are telling me one thing and then the other 10% tell me something else. I’m really confused and not sure. How can we know for sure if a reader really connects with us?

6 days ago

Hi Cap024, You have this intuition to not decide which reading is real BUT which reading makes the most sense in your life. Chat with me for more clarity not only for the spiritual answer but logical which should never be ignored.

Hope to hear from you, PM me if I’m offline.

Xoxo Psychic Peach!

6 days ago


Only you can determine who really connects with you. Unfortunately, what you are describing is quite common. If you are desperate for answers and keep seeing help with multiple people that you don’t have an feeling of connection with you are just going to feel more confused. Trust your gut always.

4 days ago

Hello, I’d be happy to connect with you and answer anu questions you have about this and offer some clarity! I am available now!

3 days ago

imo whatever the majority picks up, is not really relevant. it just doesn’t work that way. each reader connects, and can only share what they pick up. sometimes it’s right, and sometimes it’s not. we’re human. you’ll have to wait for some time to pass, if it’s for predictions. going to many advisors or asking the same questions again and again, leads to confusion and is not healthy. there is also a belief held by some that doing so can affect energy. so—wait and see how things play out, and take it from there. be mindful of the way you manifest as well. there’s a saying, “whether you think you can’t or you think you can, you’re right.” i believe that statement. many blessings

2 days ago

Hello, I’d be happy to connect with you and answer anu questions you have about this and offer some clarity! I am available now!!!!!!!!!!

1 day ago


My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

1 day ago

For me, when i have received a message that is accurate, it resounds in my spirit. the truth will bring a sense of calm and peace, even if the answer is not what we may have wanted to hear.

Sometimes, when the majority of readers see one thing, but the remaining lot sees something else, it is imprtant to be mindful of your mood and state of mind when you enter. Are you doubtful the positive ones are true? because ultimately we control our fate, it is just good to get an idea of the path we are currently on, to help us make better informed decisions.

Keep positive, and also keep in mind dear, we see paths, not promises. <3 It is ultimately up to you what you do with the information you received -but listen for that ‘voice’ that inner peace on confirmation when you are told something it will ‘make sense’

love and blessings, hope that helps hun