Heartbroken

over 2 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

I’m disheartened, because I can’t find anyone who can help me here. And the ones I do find and became my go tos, have blocked me randomly for no reason. I didn’t do anything so bad to deserve no help from anyone…

I’m just a hurt hurt soul, trying to find some answers that could potentially give me some clarity and peace. I can’t even find that :(

over 2 years ago

Hello there,

I’m more than willing to help. I can’t speak for other readers of course, but the only time I’ve had to block anyone is when they weren’t willing to respect my time or pay for my services. I am always honest and direct with my clients, but I have had those instances where the truth wasn’t accepted and they didn’t like to hear it. Of course I am always compassionate and empathetic when delivering messages that isn’t what someone wants to hear, but it’s better to hear the truth than it is to be given false hope that keeps someone hanging on to an unrealistic illusion.

If you wish to chat I’m always willing to provide authentic realistic feedback.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 2 years ago

Hi, sure i will help you and show you the way please for live chat i am here for you thank you

over 2 years ago

Pixie said it best.

...Also, (hug)

Sorry you are having such a rough time connecting to someone! Hang in there. Theres a wide variety of readers on here and they all are at different places different spaces so!! You will get it figured out.

Why not give me a call? ;) – first 3mins are, used to verify connection. Then we move forward and I tell you what i see, no information needed, and often no information is requested. ( except the astro info) lol.

love aaaand light,

jade. x

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

I have paid A LOT of money believe me. Thousands and thousands of dollars here to many advisors. I used to be someone who’d just accept what was told to me but recently I’ve been asking a lot of questions which I feel doesn’t not sit well with a lot of advisors. Just feel confused and hurt. I have had good readings with good advisors but I just I don’t know what to say… Feel like I’m wasting my time money and energy. So drained. How do I get my spark my spirit back that has been broken beyond repair ?

over 2 years ago
psychicloveexpertnoel11's photo

Angel Noel (psychicloveexpertnoel11)

7 posts

has your relationship been cold and distant lately wondering im here to help you out