Who is he?

over 2 years ago

what will my next furture boyfriend look like?

over 2 years ago

I personally don’t get physical descriptions. I pick up energetic indicators like personality traits and feelings. I can often get their sun signs. Everyone’s gift manifests differently. I’m always very honest as to what I can and cannot do. I also don’t work with time frames, for example, because I just don’t get them. I would rather be honest with my clients and tell them that upfront then to guess and give them unrealistic expectations or false hope. In fact I mention it in my profile that I don’t work with time frames. There are so many variables involved in predicting the “when” of something taking place. Ever actions and thought are variables effecting when something takes place. They time is not set in stone.

over 2 years ago

Hi, i will tell you in deep about your coming time and how he look like and how he feel and how strong you both future i will be i will guide you and show you please come for live chat

over 2 years ago

Hiya. -, first three minutes are free to verify connection, and Viola. If you feel that we vibe, and you want to know the answers to your questions, give me a call.

X jade.

over 2 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

Hi my name is Diana, and I am a direct speaking, honest psychic with over 25 years’ experience in giving psychic readings. I am a relationship expert and I have helped numerous people find solutions to their issues with relationships and marriages.

over 2 years ago
sherry25's photo

Love Expert (sherry25)

7 posts

Hi there, I like many others cant give you physical features but i can guide you with what the persons true nature will be and how they will connect with you. The first few minutes are free you have nothing to loose and plenty of insight to gain.