Reconnect?

over 2 years ago

Will Christer and I reconnect and have a relationship?

over 2 years ago

Hi Kristina,

I would be happy to take look at your situation with Christer and provide you with honest and direct feedback. Take a look at my profile and reviews. Everyone here has their own style, but I pride myself on being authentic and direct, but while also maintaining empathy and compassion for my clients feelings of what is being delivered.

Good luck and bright blessings. Feel free to reach out of you feel called to work with me.

Pixie :)

over 2 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

Hi my name is Diana, and I am a direct speaking, honest psychic with over 25 years’ experience in giving psychic readings.I am a relationship expert and I have helped numerous people find solutions to their issues with relationships and marriages.

over 2 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hi sweetie please contact me for a reading i,ll be more then happy to help!

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

I can already see good things happening with you and Christer! Please message me for more info.