Crying on christmas is it normal?

over 2 years ago

I used to cry on christmas everytime until I was like 10..we had gifts but we didn’t really know how to celebrate it. I would get really sad that another year has past and nothing really substanial happened.

over 2 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi Please message me and you will have the peace of mind you deserve. You do not have to face your problems alone, chat with me for more info.

over 2 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

no

over 2 years ago

Rebo

Why not? I cry at Christmas my friend,

over 2 years ago
angelina_shadows didn't upload a photo

Angelina shadows (angelina_shadows)

27 posts

well.. do you still cry? i think crying as a child at the passing of time of the idea that your missing out or that more should happen is normal since kids dont have all the tools to deal with emotions, but i dont know that this is a spiritual/psychic issue

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

There may have been an emptiness, but you were just a child. Life should have been more magickal for you. I do not know what was missing or how your life was. I feel Angelina really nailed it.

over 2 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Aida!! My good ole friend!! Me too

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Personal Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago

Rebo

Nice to see you still here, I have stayed away but came back to read some of the posts and came across your response.

How are you my friend?

over 2 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

doing well amiga!! you still on FB? I’ll look you up.

over 2 years ago

yep still on FB definitely look me up need to catch up lots going on

over 2 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

will do :)

over 2 years ago

I am tuning into a loss that happened before you even remember. this can be past life and you feel pushed to make things happen around this time for that reason. if you are able to resolve, and pinpoint this emotion to the time you are recalling, you can rise to a more powerful position in your experience.

i suggest a regression session so you can get in tune with your past self and overcome this obstacle.

with love, Jade

over 2 years ago

i advise to seek the help of a mental health professional with this one. blessings xoxo

over 2 years ago

Hello, Please come in and let me help you on all of your sadness and why . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth and more . Blessings