I can’t stop thinking about him

over 2 years ago

I can’t stop thinking about an ex and now I’m having dreams about him. Looking for someone to help me with this.

Thank you in advance

over 2 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and yes i can help , please join me for a compleye reading , im on line

over 2 years ago

over 2 years ago

Intense and vivid dreams where you meet the same person again and again can indicate that someone is thinking about you.

Maybe they’re missing you and thinking actively about you. This may trigger a psychic manifestation in your dreams, which is received by your subconscious mind to connect you to that person.

If you want to check, try reaching out to your dream-visitor and ask how they’re doing. These things happen for a reason so you might not want to let the opportunity go.

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
lillyloveadviser didn't upload a photo

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

21 posts

Dear I can feel that by nature he is very deep thinker and keen observer. And I can also see that he less in communication and much in practical prove himself.

over 2 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

hi I would like to look into this for you dear I am online right now if you wanted to do a reading. I feel I can defiantly guide you into the right direction, hope to talk soon! :)