I feel very confused at this point don't know what to do?

over 3 years ago

I do love dwayne but I worry of this other woman causing problems for me I have so many questions that goes on my mind I feel like I’m full of worry and stressed am grow tried of this woman Lauren that is or still is still causing problems between him and I

over 3 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

People can change,and realizing whats in his heart will make a difference.Come by and we can talk about it and come up with some answers.

over 2 years ago

To him she’s just a friend and I know you feel like why does he need to talk to so many women when I’m here for him? Yaknow it’s like you try your best to stay positive and go with it but there’s a point where you’re feeling like If you hear about her name or her one more time you’re just going to explode… but the answer is that this man does love you and I will tell you how to resolve this issue you can’t keep living like this and constantly worrying cause that’s not how love is supposed to be. But don’t worry he doesn’t see her the way he sees you at all. He only wants you it shows me. :)

Blessings -Clara

over 2 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

i agreee with robin people change paths change and there is not much we can do but allow destiny to take its course but there is a lot that in your situation that is a bit complicated and i can take a look into that for you with a full detailed reading take care stay blessed!

over 2 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your question and yes i can see the nagative energy around you, if you like to join me for a complete reading .

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 2 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

hi I would like to look into this for you dear I am online right now if you wanted to do a reading. I feel I can defiantly guide you into the right direction, hope to talk soon! :)

over 2 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hey sweetie i will like to help you in the right path and help with confusion and more contact me for a reading !

over 2 years ago
psychictanya1's photo

Tanya Stevens (psychictanya1)

10 posts

hello my name is tanya and i specialize in love readings, i would love to help you gain more clarity on this situation.