Marriage

over 3 years ago
malash87's photo

malash87

1 post

I’m having doubts about my marriage but I love my husband so much and can’t imagine my life without him. Help! Please

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi Malash! I can totally understand why you are feeling this way, but know that you do not want this fire to burn out. You are not wrong for feeling the way you do.

I will give you the insights and answers you need to break this confusion about your marriage and how to break free from these doubts. Please message me I would love to chat with you. Much love xoxo

over 3 years ago

Hi Malash,

I’m sorry you are living with doubt. It’s an unfortunate reality that as much as love is vital to a happy marriage, there are plenty of other aspects that factor into a healthy and happy relationship. I don’t think that you’re at a place where you can’t make changes to create a more harmonious life together.

I’d be happy to chat with you if would to speak in detail about your current concerns, changes that can happen, and how to go about implementing them.

Bright blessings, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

No matter how much you love someone, we all have those moments where we just feel odd or out of place or maybe theres something out there truly better meant for us, but I do see why youre feeling this way in your gut, and I will guide you on what needs to be done, but I do see that you know that you dont also want to make a mistake and hurt anyone or yourself, its hard to think rational when the heart is involved but I do see that your husband needs to communicate something to you that will change things for the better either way, talk soon im online now blessings!

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards