Worried about my life

over 3 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

Hello I just wanted to ask about Sasha and I. I met him in January this year and we had a good start but with Covid our connection has struggled. I feel so decades that it’ll be a year since we met and there’s still nothing solid. I really like him. I don’t need him in my life but I do want to have him in my life. There’s this back and forth and his silence hurts my feelings. I know I sound stupid and that I should just let go and move on but it’s easier said than done. I don’t know when I’ll hear from him and whether things will ever be official. I wish for a future with him but I’m not sure if there is any and whether or not he feels the same way about me. What can you tell me? I constantly feel this pain which is unbearable sometimes :( I need help

over 3 years ago

I can help (:

over 3 years ago

I can help with help of my spirit guide.

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

its so discouraging when we give our heart to someone and things seem to always be getting in the way. If you want to look deeper and understand why this has gotten so difficult please feel free to call me, I am online now.

jade. x

over 2 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

ill like to help you in the right path please contact me for a reading dear!