having problems with neighbors slandering me and I don't know what to do?

over 13 years ago

hi my name is Renee born september 3, 1982..Female..and I am having a lot problems lately with neighbors slandering me its so bad that I get dirty looks everywhere I go and there has been a lot slandering (lies) behind my back..I mean things they are saying are so horrible..That I can’t believe they would say that..To be honest all ever known in my life is a heart full of pain…this has hurt me deeply into my soul..Everybody keeps telling me I should move but I feel why should I have to move when I did nothing wrong..Its not right and its not fair that I have to suffer like this…I’m starting go back into a depression and I’m not even sure if I should go outside any more ( other than drive to work) especially to walk my two dogs….honestly at this point I don’t even know what to do or how to handle this situation…

over 13 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

Blessings my dear. It is very difficult to make people like you when they believe lies about you. You can stay where you are, remain friendly to people and they’ll see the real you. The real you is divine. And I see you able to really just kill them with kindness. There are some wonderful things coming up in your life. I look forward to chatting with you in the future Renne. God bless, namaste

over 13 years ago

Hi Rene.I’m not a pyschic but I know what you are going through as I am getting exactly the same snidey comments etc.It is horrible but I suppose what we need to do is go do stuff for us hobbies etc and meet like minded people.if they want to talk about you behind your back means they have small pathetic lives and nothing better to do.When they could be spending time doing other things they’re talking about you which means you have a better life.plaster a smile on your face around them.That way they won’t see that they are getting to you.Which is what bullies thrive on.Best of Luck. Nx

over 13 years ago
mysticteresa's photo

Mystic Teresa (mysticteresa)

1 post

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Please try not to take it personally. People like that are so unhappy with their own lives that they need others to be miserable too. If you are at the point where you do not want to even walk your dogs, it may be time to think about moving. I know it is not fair to you but it may be a option worth looking into. If you feel yourself slipping into depression, please find a counselor or clergy person that can help you cope. I know it does not seem like it now but things will get better. Blessings, Teresa