How do I get my ex back? and will I??

over 12 years ago

I want my ex back. She is the only person i want and love. How can i make this happen. Can this happen?

over 12 years ago
worldwidepsychic didn't upload a photo

Worldwide-Psychic-Samantha (worldwidepsychic)

10 posts

Hello Dear,

You can’t make anything happen if it’s not meant. First let’s do a reading see whats going on around her, and around you. This is only to see which direction the best approach is. Please feel free to contact me with your first name and DOB as well as her first name and DOB

Love and Light:Samantha

over 12 years ago
readingsbyskylar didn't upload a photo

Readings By Skylar (readingsbyskylar)

7 posts

will i disagree all things can happen if you want then to happen why don’t you let me give you a reading and i can see and tell you more about you ex and see if she is coming back in to your live and the 2of you will be happy for ever

thank you and have a bless day!...

over 12 years ago

Thank you guys for your replies.

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi! I’d like to help, let me check on your situation. It’s not a matter of will you or will you not – - you just have to know “how” there is nothing inevitable in this world :) Let me know what are the issues that is coming in between you and let us see how things could progress from here on.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

let me see if its ment for the both of you to be together and I can see what can be done. I see a third party for sure.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I’s like to help you with this. please contact me in chat and i can tell you what steps need to be taken

over 12 years ago

I can help, contact me live