House Sale

over 12 years ago

We are selling our house, will we get an offer and sell here within the next month or so, I want to be out of here before Christmas this year if at all possible.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

shows to me two possible buyers. one being a family with four children(older children,im thinking the youngest is around 5 or so and the oldest a teenager). a couple without children also enters the picture. i sense you could have your home sold before thanksgiving.

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

i fell something grate coming for you and love to give you honest answers in a psychic reading you can call me in a chat wen you like

over 12 years ago

Hi Jennifer. If you’d like to contact me via email, I’d be happy to send you an e-mail reading. I will show you as i’m shown if you will sell your house before Christmas.

take care

over 12 years ago
halan's photo

*~ Ms Tiger ~* (halan)

8 posts

WELL JEN I DO SEE YOU WILL GET TO NSELCET WHO YOU WOULDE LKIE TO SEEL IT TO SO YES HIRE FOR DETAILS

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Hi I sense that a young couple will buy your house. I also feel that they have had their eye on your house before it went up for sale

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

I see it being sold. soon

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Since the universe uses time different then we do, an exact date is not possible but I do feel soon. The home will sell but for less then the selling price, there will be two counteroffers but it will work out for the best. The counteroffer will either be offered by either one couple or two different offers. I feel the number 2 surrounding this. Many blessings:-)