Will me and my ex reunite???

over 12 years ago

My ex and I broke up in Jan2011.He moved back to his mothers, during Feb till May we were in contact and hang out loads. At the end of May he became distant and I have not contacted him since, thinking that giving him space will make him miss me. I have paid for numerous readings on this site…they all say he will be back, he will contact in 2 weeks… Nothing has happened for at least 6 weeks. I have seen a psychic in real life who is very good and verified facts and predicted he will be back…and infact he has been stalking me to see what i get up to… Can anyone tell me if I will hear from my ex soon?? if we will reunite?? him move back to our home?? my name is chantel 25 april 85 he is cihan(g-han) 6 apr 87. I look forward to your insights.

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Hi Chantel I would be happy to do a reading for you. As soon as I started to read about your situation I automatically picked up on various things. Hope I can help you soon

over 12 years ago

Hi Chantel,

I would be happy to give you a reading around whether or not he will return and do provide connection before hire.

However, it seems to me like you already know the answer. Sometimes time frames can be off they’re not always easy to pin down exactly However that doesn’t mean it won’t come true in it’s own time.

That said, I haven’t done your reading yet I’m just going off things you said in your post. If you would like further clarification I would be happy to give you this.

Thanks Hayley

over 12 years ago

hi Chantal, id be happy to do a reading for you.

simply call on me if you choose to have a reading by me

over 12 years ago
doodlehum's photo

Madam Marie (doodlehum)

7 posts

If you want the truth I will fill you in. Don’t contact me though unless you are ready to hear it. But don’t worry it is going to be better than you are thinking it will be, It is going to be great. You just need guidance to help set you in the right dirrection instead of these tale spins you have been going in.