Relationship Question

over 12 years ago

Hello, My name is Rebeccah and I recently met up with a man I went to school with. We have been talking via e-mail and phone until this past Saturday. The evening went well and we got along great. My question is does anyone see this friendship blossoming into anything romantic or long term? Thank you so much!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

hi Rebbeccah,send me a message with your date of birth,and i will draw some cards for you,free of charge to see if we have a connection.have a blessed evening

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Be patient let nature take its course and have a read of catchem and keepem by Christian Carter.

over 12 years ago

Thank you both very much…I look forward to what you can tell me! I sent you a message (Aries-Moon) and I really appreciate your offer! :)

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

Hey sweetie Well I am picking up on positive things as well as negative I feel as if someone will get in the way of your relationship blossoming into something long term for more infromation on this feel free to contact me,

Annabell :)

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i would love to shed some light and give you accurate and honest guidance, looking forward to speaking to you :) Lea

over 12 years ago

hi Rebeccah, I’d be happy to look into this for you. Come visit me in chat for honest answers.

Lorraine

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

You two need to build on this friendship because that’s all god is giving you to work with. Do not pressure him and try to stay strong thru all of this, confusions will come up and frustration as well. Stay strong and positive. Try to buil a strong foundation, a good relationship starts off with a friendship.

over 12 years ago

Thank you all for your responses. You have helped me tremendously! :)

over 12 years ago
empathic didn't upload a photo

EmpathicHeart (empathic)

14 posts

I agree with clairvoyantvision. You need to build on this friendship first and focus on one thing at a time. As long as he is genuine then you do not need to worry about anything else.

over 12 years ago

Thank you Empathic…I’m am working on friendship most definately. He is a very genuine and kind man. I’ve known him for 25 years, but we’ve just recently gotten back in touch last year. He told me he had a crush on me back then and it seems as tho he still may. That is why I asked the question, because I really like him a lot too!!! Thank you for all the responses and advice! :)

over 12 years ago
doodlehum's photo

Madam Marie (doodlehum)

7 posts

Your future is so exciting I’m excited for you. Lets chat so I can share the wonderful news to come with you. And help you benifit from knowing what’s yet to come.