Don't Know what he is thinking?

over 12 years ago

I have been seeing someone for about 2 months things were going good till he went back to iowa for a week. now that he is back and a little before he doesn’t want to talk to me too much and doesn’t want to see me I am wondering if he is going to break up with me? I don’t know what he is thinking or feeling? is he going to see me again if so when?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

hi :) message me with your dobs,and i will pick up a card for you,free of charge to see if we have a connection.-stacy xxx

over 12 years ago

Hi Danielle,

I would be happy to give you a reading to see what he is thinking. I have a number of reading options depending on the depth of reading you want and your budget.

I also provide a connection before hire. Feel free to visit me in chat if you are interested.

Thanks Hayley

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Hi,Danielle King !I see a third person here, please contact me for details.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i would be happy to helP :)

LEA

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Your best chance of success is having a read of catchem and keepem by Christian Carter as there are dos and don’ts when it comes to guys. Have a read and then you will know what to do.

over 12 years ago

Hi, I’m happy to offer you a reading that will bring you truth.

Please contact if you are interested.

take care Lorraine

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantmarie's photo

psychicmarie (clairvoyantmarie)

5 posts

i do see contact with you and him again but you need to come n see me scale of time

over 12 years ago
thepsychictruth's photo

Astrid75 (thepsychictruth)

19 posts

Danielle, what I have to say to you is most likely not what you want to hear, but rather something your already know, in your heart. Is he going to break up with you, NO. Is he going to see you, No. This is not a very nice way to end relationships by simply dropping out. It is the currently the situation you face.

This person you are dating, is contemplating his own life. He turns a blind eye to the reality of others. At this point he is unmoved by emotions that do not start and end with him. He is like a leaf blown in the wind, without direction, simply being tossed about, until he lands. Will he ever be right for you, NO.

Take heart Danielle. There are spirit guides and angels surrounding you. I can call them by name and purpose for you. Knowing who guides and protects you can get you through this trying time.

In love and light, I will give you ten free pendulum questions. Contact me.