Will I ever find the right person?

over 12 years ago

I would really like to be married someday but it just doesn’t seem like it is going to happen. I wonder will I ever find and fall in love with the man of my dreams anytime soon or did I meet him and run him away? my birthday 12/ 19/75

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi Cassandra,message me with a question and i will draw one card for you free of charge to see if we have a connection.have a blessed day -stacy xxx

over 12 years ago

Hi Cassandra. I”m able to show you when you will meet THE ONE! feel free to contact me.

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Hi dear, if you’re ready to face what is coming up and whats in store for you. We can take a quick look because change is in the air. Blessings :)

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i am only here to help u C i am L and i would need your date of birth in a private msg if you can msg me with ur dob and the 1 question u really want answerd i will asnwer for free, with complete details. if you feel we then have a connection please call me :)

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hello sweetie (: i know its hard every thing seems hope less at the time but you must understend theres some one out there for every one you will see you will find your love but i must tell you he wll not drop from the sky lol you must start getting out there more go out have fun meet some new people you will no the one wen you see him and no he didnt run any one awaysweetie have a blesst day

over 12 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

lets chat i do see good things coming lets explore this together know your future

over 12 years ago

Anthony Thanks! You are correct I haven’t been getting out much (LOL) but I am working on that! Idyfi Thanks for responding!