xxx Can somebody Please help xxx

over 12 years ago

My name is Sharron and i have been visiting this site for some time now i have had quite a few readings and only 1 prediction has come through i referred 2 of my friends on here and they both got the same information about their relationships as i did mine! how does this happen? they were given the same time-frames and predictions hmmmmm!!!!! so now i am looking for someone who can give me more accurate information. my name is sharron as i said beofre i am boen 15th may 1978 and i have a partner named carl born 22nd Oct 1976 i would like to know if we are meant to be i have been with him 14 years and we split about a year ago but decided to give it another go we are arguing more and i just want to know if it is time to let go?

Thanks love and light

over 12 years ago

hello Sharron, I’m online now if you would like to contact me. If you prefer an e-mail reading, this is fine also.

you are more than welcome to come chat with me.

over 12 years ago

hallow sharron!

I am ready for the best advice to you. Talk to me as i have find your solution.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

Hello Sharron i am Lea, and if you click my picture/name you can see my many reviews and how accurate I am. i will not sugarcoat anything to you but tell you what i see straight foward. good/bad bright/dark I am here if you would like to chat :) i will be awaiting your call

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Why don’t you try me for the free 3 minutes. I need your name, and his name, nothing else. If I can PEG things you are sure are true, that were not metioned here, I can read you very clearly. If not, you will find someone who can….I DO NOT SUGAR COAT SO BE READY! If its time to move on, I WILL BE HONEST….I am a woman, too. I would not lead another woman astray.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Did you sort the issues that caused your break up in the first place when you got back together. If not theres your problem. You need to talk and resolve the else it’s like history repeating itself. I would suggest you have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter if there is any hope for that relationship. I know it would be easy to just give up but I don’t think that’s what you want. By understanding men from a guys point of view and how they view women and relationships it gives you the tools to ensure you do everything right.

over 12 years ago

yes @ Debbie i did and thats what my main point of trying again was about but he shows no sign of truly wanting to address the root just the surface.why is it soo hard to just find that one that loves you? sometimes i feel like i wasted all these years trying to make something work when we hit a sore point putting all this effort and love and none of it to feel appreciated at all it hurts all i know is i just hope i find someone or someone finds me. lol That is able to reciprocate my love with ease and not confusion, frustration or unsurity. Love is a stange thing but, also a beautiful emotion and feeling at the same time! i just wish to try and remain positive to fix and replenish my spirit and soul so i ask all who can please keep me in your prayers.

Love and light

over 12 years ago
jennypoo1987's photo

Jennifer (jennypoo1987)

7 posts

The two consider happiness to be peace and stability. You both appreciate finer things in life and this can help them bond closer. However there are differences too, and this will almost definitely cause some problems. Libra for example is very outgoing and likes to meet new people, and this can easily make committed Taurus very jealous. Another problem is that the bull’s stubbornness might clash with the Libra’s indecisiveness. I do think that this relationship can work, but needs work and can be only succesful with free will. I would enjoy to give you a tarot reading sometime. Thanks!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Like they say,Its better to have loved and lost,than to never love at all.But its quite hurtful when the love is one sided feeling.

And Wow that is a long relationship Sharron,I can feel for you,its not easy to give up on something where there is so much history,and growth! but if you find yourself taking one step back,for every one forward,its a very slow road to growth and spiritual fulfillment. Message me sometime and i will draw one card for you,free of charge,to see if we have a connection.regardless,you are in my prayers xxx bless you sharron -stacy

over 12 years ago

Morning everyone! The weekend was very hard Carl came round and he stayed nothing happened i made sure of it but now he hasnt even texted or called and i keep thinking to myself good thing i didnt cos look at what is happening now! B ut at the same time i feel like thats all he wants me for and i feel hurt he wont talk to me but he wants to lay with me am i that worthless? he cant respect me i texted him goodnight last night and i didn’t get a response i’m moving soon and i dont think he will be coming with me im so sad on the inside i dont know wht to think or feel and everyoone i wan to talk to is offline sigh i will try and come back later hopefully i will be okay until then need to sort out mt homeless application as i have 7 days to leave where i am now! have a good day people. Light and Love xx

over 12 years ago

Hi Sharron,

I’m so sorry you’ve been having such a hard time recently. It does hurt to lose someone you’ve lost or to think that someone you love thinks that little of you.

I would be happy to give you a reading and I provide connection before hire so you can be sure of my accuracy. However, I also noticed that you said you’re going through a homeless application and therefore it might be worth saving your money and then coming back when you’re in a better financial position?

The choice is yours however and if you want a reading I’m happy to provide you with one.

Thanks Hayley

over 12 years ago

thanks@ Haley he came round this evening i spoke to him and told him how i feel how i cant continue to love someone if they cant love me back he sat in total silenece and told me that there is nothing he can do about it so i told him if he believes in his heart that there is nothing that he can do to change it then i have no more to say he then came and hugged me and told me he was sorry how things turned out he then left and i am sitting here hurt as hell!!! it’s over he is moving tomorrow and i am moving this week my heart is so broken 14 years and nothing no real empathy or truth he is stressed i know that but as he is not really telling me what he wants i have to read between the linesa nd i can see it is over he said he would call me later but i know that wont happen so i wont hold my breath what is this really but i have to keep my strength and keep moving forward but it is very hard very hard

over 12 years ago

Thanks Madea! well at least now i know to let go had a mini trial some of the things i understood other bits confusing im not a crier so that puzzled me maybe meant in a different context well thats 3 i have had tonight one saying he will come back the other saying he wont who to believe??? i dunno just even mire confused gonna go meditate

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

86 posts

Youe did not finish the reading :)

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

86 posts

Youe did not finish the reading :)

over 12 years ago

oh sorry i thought your answer was it! you had more to say? i’m so sorry much apologies let me know when you are on i will come back

over 12 years ago

Update: woke up feeling v emotional he text me yesterday but i didnt reply and i wonti think he needs to miss me and feel likei am actually slipping away from him i have been told we have a strong connection i truly love this man i wish it was easy to stop loving someone but i cant i soo want my man back our communication broke down and i have been trying to fix it ever since i cant seem to find a way any help out there? any suggestions please leave comments thanks

over 12 years ago

Hi again Sharron,

It’s never easy to stop loving someone, especially someone that means a lot to you as he clearly did. There is and has been a lot between the two of you in your relationship which is only going to complicate matters further.

My offer of a reading still stands if you’re interested.

over 12 years ago
thepsychictruth's photo

Astrid75 (thepsychictruth)

19 posts

Deborah, In love and light, I would like to offer you a free angel/spirit guide reading. I believe that your question about leaving Carl could be better answered by your higher conscious. What is see is the past of your relationship haunted by moral indiscretions, of what kind I know not. I have not obtained your permission to read in depth, and would not intrude. In the present, I see most of the issues revolve around money. I feel you are the burden bearer of your household in many ways. Mostly, money and morals.

As you hold down the fort, I feel you would benefit from know what angels and spirits guides watch over you. Contact me for a free in-depth angel/spirit guide reading.

over 12 years ago

Hello and Good morning to all!

Haley and Deborah thank you very much! i appreciate the fact you are willing to help but i have to be honest in telling you financially i am seriously struggling!! as many others only mine is quite intense i have been praying and i find that i feel okay within myself to day . i am sad that i have lost my love i was also told i cant have too many readings at once as it will distort the energies. Is this true? if so that means i distorted in on many levels!!! i never knew that i was just trying to see who could tell me the truth.

I have still had no call or text from Carl and I have not tried to make contact either as I feel time apart maybe good I don’t know I am just guessing whoever can help I would be grateful. I appreciate all your comments

over 12 years ago

Hi Sharron,

If you’re short financially then we can come to an arrangement if this is something you’re interested in my offer still stands. My main aim here is to help people.

It is true that too many readings with the same question can result in distorted energies and therefore (to a degree) in accurate readings however you can have as many readings as you like with different questions.

Hayley

over 12 years ago

hi everyone and good evening Thanx Hayley well…... he has been texting and calling non stop i havent answered or responded as im not sure what to say as i feel he is just going to hurt me again any suggestions?????

over 12 years ago

Hi Everyone, well i finally answered his call he said he loves and misses me he wanted to see me but i said i needed time alone was this the right thing to do or should i have seen him i just think i need to be sure about what he wants before i let him in does anyone know what his intentions are? or whether he is being genuine?

over 12 years ago

Noone can tell you whether or not you did the “right” thing because that’s related to how you feel. If you felt like you needed some time alone then yes, telling him that was the right thing.

As for his intentions, what I said in my reading still stands :)