love

over 13 years ago

can you swee what will happen in my love life next?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hiii…

I Would be happy to help you.

With the help of your guides and my own, I will answer all of your questions with 100% honesty. Please be advised that the answer you receive may not be what you want to hear, but I cannot work any other way. I will deliver my answers with respect and caring. I am here to help you. The result of any reading can be emotional, and the work that I do is meant to help and advice you.

contact me now

b;essings

over 13 years ago

ok

over 13 years ago

my apologies…im having difficulties with my computer and may not be able to connect properly on your chatline…...im really sorry! xxxxx

over 13 years ago

hi, I’m here to give you honest answers as to what will happen with your love life. please feel free to contact me

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

chat with your date of birth, time and place of birth with full name.Yes I can tell about your love life in details.God bless you.

over 13 years ago

dear all, im afraid my equipment to do that chat doesnt work on my machine….so am grateful for all the psychics that are approaching me…..but havent been able to contact you. im really sad because im dying to find out what you all think….perhaps its a representation of my love life!!! biggest love in the world to you all xxxxxxx