Does it ever get better?

25 days ago

Does the favoritism ever get better? Will my boss’s boss ever realize he put someone in charge that is favoring incompetant lazy employees?

I go home and cry about this almost everyday. It consumes me and has effected my work, self-esteem, assertiveness and confidence. I know that I am way better than this and better than how I am being made out to be by others gossip, but will this ever be found out? Will it be known I am not being treated right and that it effected me? Will anything be done about it or no one will care?

Thank you.

25 days ago

I will love to help you with this question I am able to tap in to all area of life with no giving information highly clairvoyant clairaudience high priestess energy all of my reading are guide by spirt.higher power allow a reading with me and I will help u if u would like message me in the chat box and I will come on line letting u know that i have receive your message there is so much that i see already that is happening for u at this time message me so that i can get on line and help u

21 days ago

I am here join me and we can look into it for you! – Alana

21 days ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

17 days ago

I can help (: