How long before he contacts again?

about 1 year ago
windstorm78 didn't upload a photo

Karen windston (windstorm78)

14 posts

My ex and I were no contact for a while. Then we ran into each other and started to hang out then something happened

How long before he tries to come back again? Lol
about 1 year ago

Hey Karen,

I think you can get several people to provide you with feedback based on all you shared without much evidence in terms of a connection. I would advise you to be careful of sharing too much information because I’m honestly telling you that this type of message begs for “advisors” with zero intergrity to prey on the vulnerable here.

This man is going to continue destructive cycles as long as you let him.

Bright blessings and I hope you find the information that helps you make the best choice for you highest self.

Pixie

about 1 year ago
windstorm78 didn't upload a photo

Karen windston (windstorm78)

14 posts

Thanks I edited my post down.

about 1 year ago

HI LOVE FIRST OF ALL HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFULL DAY LETS SEE WHATS GOING ON AS IF THEY WILL CROSS YOUR PATH AGAIN OR EVEN IF THEY ARE MENT TO CROSS YOUR PQATH AGAIN AND IF THERE IS SOMTHING MORE BEHIND IT WITH DETAILED ANSWERS

about 1 year ago

Hi Karen, I can give you honest answers on when the relationship will reconnect. Come chat with me. Love and light.

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

Hi dear I can help and I will check the situation deeply and give you deep insight. Hope to see you.Thanks

about 1 year ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards