I’m so confused

about 1 year ago
kc1998 didn't upload a photo

Kc (kc1998)

1 post

Is she coming back? Do I contact her? I liked her a lot but she “ paused this almost a week ago now. We weren’t officially dating but I sure fell for her..no one’s giving me clear answers i dont know what To do

about 1 year ago

Hi Kc!

Let’s have a chat. I can answer specific questions for you!

Bernie

about 1 year ago

Kc,

Connect with me in live chat.

Be prepared to share with me your correct Month Day Year of birth in that order; and hers. I will help you find the enlightenment you seek.

PKR

about 1 year ago

it’s easier to connect if you provide names….so take with a grain of salt

unfortunately, i’m not seeing you feeling much better about this situation coming up. it looks like quite a bit of upset at some point to be honest. communication shows up as well.

my own 2 cents….generally speaking, if someone “pauses” something, chances are they may be an avoidant. you may wish to learn about attachment styles. even if the person you’re asking about isn’t an avoidant, it’s good to learn about attachment theory so that you can understand your own attachment trends. this in turn will probably help you in the future with making decisions.

good luck with everything

about 1 year ago

If you really like her and want to contact her, it may be okay to reach out to her and express your feelings, but it’s important to be respectful of her decision and not pressure her to respond or make a decision before she is ready. It’s also important to listen to her response and respect her boundaries.

Join me in private

about 1 year ago

If someone has “paused” things with you and you haven’t heard from them in a week, it’s important to respect their boundaries and give them space. It’s possible that they are dealing with personal issues or just need time to sort out their feelings.

LETS START PRIVATE SESSION FOR MORE DEEP INSIGHT READING.

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empath. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards