Money from ex?

about 1 year ago
windstorm78 didn't upload a photo

Karen windston (windstorm78)

14 posts

Ex owes me money and it’s too much to just forget about. I also need him to tie up another loose end but no answer from him . Will he ever do what he needs to do? I know he’s going through a really rough time now..but he can still communicate. .

about 1 year ago

Karen,

I pulled one Tarot card for you. Yes, he is withdrawing from a lot of things. Your card is the Hermit, so I don’t see communication soon, much less him taking care of the things he needs to with you. For a full reading, please contact me through my profile.

Ladybug

about 1 year ago

Hi Karen, I’m online and we can have a reading.

Blessings, ~pmk

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empath. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

Hi dear I can help and I will check the situation deeply and give you deep insight. Hope to see you.Thanks

11 months ago
madamsupreme's photo

psychic advisor & spirit guide (madamsupreme)

17 posts

no there is no communicate between the two of you but don’t stress it you can repair everything without him