Will he reach out?

about 1 year ago

He said he would but it’s been over 4 months. I have no way of contacting him. Please will he reach out?

about 1 year ago

I answer these types of questions but I prefer to leave a client more empowered than they were then coming to me. I find that most people are desperately trying to talk themselves out of (or get validation on) something their gut has already answered for them.

If you would like honest insight into the situation I’d be happy to take a look.

about 1 year ago
psychic_zandra's photo

Zandra’s Love&Light (psychic_zandra)

12 posts

i do see he will reach out at the moment there is something holding him back from Reaching out.

about 1 year ago

If it has been over 4 months and you have no way of contacting Josh, it may be time to accept that the relationship has ended. It’s natural to want closure and answers, but sometimes people move on and it’s best to respect their decision.

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

10 months ago
madamsupreme's photo

psychic advisor & spirit guide (madamsupreme)

17 posts

NO and to be honest its for the best hes not your best choice