He contacted..What does he want?

about 1 year ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

After 1.5 my ex contacts me asking a question about care for a kitten..he knows other people who have cats..so I’m guess hes using it as an excuse to contact me but that still has me thinking why? I don’t know for sure..but I feel he has another girl so unless hes going to say yeah im asking for her to put it in my face that he has her..or they aren’t anymore or yeah . never were. Or what other reason why? I’m not going back to him..but I want to be ready for what kind of ..idk…he might be trying. Anyone can help me with this? Thank you

about 1 year ago

Audry,

First, I’m not sure how long it’s been since you last had contact. 1.5 years? 1.5 months? BUT I pulled one Tarot card for you. It was the Hierophant. He’s contacting you because he respects your guidance. AND he needs you to know that he respects you. If you would like a full reading, contact me through my profile.

Ladybug

about 1 year ago

Honestly, it’s because he is used to a dynamic with you where you are always available to him. I’d be happy to chat if you want to discuss in detail. :) No reason to be concerned! Remember that he has no power over you.

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empath. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

Hi dear I can help and I will check the situation deeply and give you deep insight. Hope to see you.Thanks

11 months ago

I am seeing that he made an excuse to contact you He knows that you do not wish to reconnect in that way. But I still feel that you both will reunite. Even though right now you may not believe it.

For more information, please come chat with me! Kind regards

11 months ago

I can help (: