Will there come a time

about 1 year ago
ciree didn't upload a photo

ciree

1 post

when my ex truly realizes what he did and he will regret everything? not just a passing emotion but, true regret for unselfish reasons, regret for hurting someone and lieing, not regret for getting caught and hurting himself

about 1 year ago

Hi Ciree, There’s alot of unpack. I am available online if you’d like to connect.

Best,

~PMK

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

Hi dear ciree I can understand your situation right now and can tell you when situation will be sort out and his feelings for you and tell you accurate time frame. You can take a look at my profile if you want to come too. If I’m not online you can text me to setup an appointment. Hope to see you soon. Thanks Fatima LoveFlame

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

11 months ago

Hey Ciree! I can see he already does, he just won’t ever admit it, you will probably never get that closure from him personally, but I am seeing confirmation that he has. At this point just move forward with life, build a bridge and get over it. I see someone else in your path, God has a plan for you.

For more insight on this, please chat with me. Kind regards.

10 months ago

Sometimes people come around to understanding their actions, but in my experience, it is a rarity! I would take a look into this question by asking about how your ex currently feels and thinks toward you and for insight on developed feelings from the past. I’m online throughout the night if you’d like to check in, although these posts are from months ago! We can look into anyone you like from the past or otherwise to assess their ideas toward you at this time. Have a wonderful week!