Are we completely done?

about 1 year ago

Are my bf..well ex now.. truly & completely done? Idk if he’s going through something and he & we will be ok once he settles down . Or if we are done..is that it..not freinds or anything?

about 1 year ago

Karen, I pulled a Tarot card for you, and got the 8 of Cups. It appears that your ex has left the relationship. If you would like a complete reading, go to my profile. If I’m not online, message me.

Ladybug

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi Karen! I am sorry for your recent break up and I know how devastated you are. But know that God has a plan for you and You are not alone, we have all been there. I know this was sudden but I see something coming up for the both of you and good news, there’s still hope! It is just a matter of time. Please Message me for more clarity on future and past events. Get real answers, straight to the point with me.

Much love, Psychic Peach! Xoxo

about 1 year ago

Yeah.. I think he totally hates me. I feel I stood up for myself..maybe I was actually in the wrong..idk..but he’s yelling..get out of my life!! I don’t think there’s any hope to even just be freinds.

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

Hi dear Karen I can understand your inner condition right now and can tell you your bf feelings right now and how situation sort out and things will better for more info. you can take a look at my profile. Hope to see you soon. Thanks Fatima LoveFame

about 1 year ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

if u call me I will be able to tell u what Ur person wants now from this relationship what going to happen now why it going to happen and what u can do to over come any thing blockage in your love life I am able to see past present future I am clairvoyant clairaudience empathy has well so I’m able to see and hare what sprit want to tell u from Ur person deeper feeling what there higher self-wants u to Relly know what they are keeping from u i connect with spirt and energies call me and get a reading now and see for your self what spirt want u to know

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

Blessings!

I only need to know your names; I don’t need any other details; I’ll figure everything out on my own. Please feel free to call me again.

I go by the name Loveflame and am recognized for my empathy. I understand what you are experiencing. I can sense the tension surrounding you. I’ll always leave you with a positive attitude. even when I tell you the TRUTH, which you choose not to hear.

Let’s start by learning what he wants, believes, and feels about you. What holds in store for you two? What will happen next? And do you have something to do, or are you just wasting time?

With best wishes