Will this be a good move for me?

about 1 year ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I need to move be out of where I am and I think I found a house… Im pretty sure I’m over thinking this( should I should I not) because I don’t want to find out I’m unhappy or it’s too much of a house & land for just me. ..Ive been unhappy with my living situation for a long time so I just want to be happy so make the right move and I’ve never gotten a place totally on my own before. I’m I just have a wishy washy feeling right now. Plus I’m scared I’ll move into a home by myself that’s haunted..my imagination gets the best of me..lol .. Can anyone see if this is the right move? Thank you.

about 1 year ago

I pulled one Tarot card for you: 9 of Cups. This card tells you that this will be a fantastic move for you. If you want more information, please contact me to chat. If I’m not online, send me a message.

about 1 year ago

HI THERE CONNECT WITH ME I WILL BE ABLE TO LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU DETAILED ANSWERS O THIS FOR YOU IF THIS THE RIGHT STEP YOU ARE TAKING

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards