Will We Reconcile/Can We Make It Work?

about 1 year ago

I’ve been in a connection for awhile that has been really rocky.. there’s moments where we are doing well but this is the second time we aren’t speaking. The first time was definitely a mutual step back as things were moving too fast. This time was due to a really bad fight, where I wanted to communicate my feelings and he took it as a personal attack and wanted to end things, and we haven’t spoken in a few days. I wanted to know if we will reconcile and if there is any chance we can make this relationship work and get it past this constant stagnancy. We’ve both been hurt in the past and it’s been very hard. I never meant to hurt his feelings and certainly wasn’t attacking him. I just don’t know if this is worth fighting for anymore.

about 1 year ago

I can help (:

about 1 year ago

I pulled one card for you: The 4 of Swords. This is a temporary break or cool-off time. If you would like to hear more, contact me here. Reconciliation questions are my current $10 deal.

about 1 year ago

hi if u like to go deeper in to your connection call me i will help u with the asnswer u seek to know read my page i can connnect with other with out info

about 1 year ago

Hi there contact me for reading is this possible I’m available and have some specials going

about 1 year ago

HI THERE THE UP AND DOWNS YOU 2 ARE HAVINF CAN MEAN SOMETHING VERRY INPORTANT CONNECT WITH ME TO GET A DETAILED READING ON THIS RELATIONSHIP AND SEE IF IT IS MOV ING FOWORD WERE THIS RELATIONSHIPP IS HEADAD WITH TIMESLINES AS WELL

about 1 year ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards