do you see a good marraige in my future

about 1 year ago

with what I would consider a financially well off man that will love and care for me, change my life in a very positive way?

about 1 year ago

Your guides want you to know that only YOU can change your life in a positive way by the choices you make. You are being guided to make choices from your heart and then yes, I do see a soulmate coming in for you.

about 1 year ago

IM seeing movement and change coming but there is steps you need to walk you are afford to take those steps let your heart lead you

about 1 year ago

I pulled one Tarot card for you: Justice. You will get the relationship you deserve. What you put into this is what you will get out of it. If you would like more information, chat with me. If I am not online, book an appointment.

about 1 year ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards