Confused

about 1 year ago
loveind36's photo

loveind36

6 posts

All my readings have said the same thing..literally same message. From different readers/different sites . But the reality was total opposite. He was still communicating with other women , he isn’t acting like “he loves me and wants to be with me”. I’m just thrown off how all the readings said the same positive message..but reality was opposite???

about 1 year ago
loveind36's photo

loveind36

6 posts

All the readings say he loves me and trust him , he’s faithful and he will change

about 1 year ago

I can help (:

about 1 year ago

sometimes, its important to allow a space in time between reads for your enenergy to be able to reset back to its truth- when someone does a reading, the following reader will then pick up on the new information thats been introduced, because we read energy – this is a big part of how some of us receive our messages. A cleanse, or a break is best and then finding a reader you have not connected with prior – set the intention before you go in ‘i am ready for the truth and i will receive the truth’—make sure your connection is pure with your reader (no bad feelies) and then try again

trust and try not to get too emotional when the reading is going on as not to sway the honesty of the responses.

hopes this helps, love and light.

jade

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards