Is he moving out?

about 1 year ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

He’s being very vague,won’t say . Is he moving out .. or is he just having a break down? I’m kinda freaking out

about 1 year ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good afternoon Audry! I am sorry you are having all of this anxiety. I do believe his vagueness is due to a couple of scenarios, but I do believe there is a move in the future.

I would be happy to help sort all of this out. I will be online tomorrow evening, or we can set up a scheduled reading that works for you.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

about 1 year ago

audry921

304 posts

Yeah.. he said he will be out in 30 days. He just can’t live w me anymore. So unless he really is being dramatic or idk.. that’s that. :( Thank you for your response

about 1 year ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

You’re very welcome.

about 1 year ago

I can help

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

I can see that he did want to move out, he thinks about doing it but something stops him. Chat with me for more info, thanks!

about 1 year ago

he needs time to calm himself and has too many triggers he isnt talking about. this is causing the division, as well as some great confusion i sense in him about the dynamic.

here if you wish to chat. xx

about 1 year ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

audry921

304 posts

Yes. It looks like he really is moving out. Unless something changes in the next couple wks. That is what he said.

about 1 year ago
oracle_amber's photo

Amber Lynn (oracle_amber)

2 posts

Dear Audry there are some factors that you need to know and how you respond can change the overall outcome. Please contact me :)

about 1 year ago

audry921

304 posts

No..now it looks like he isn’t moving out. He’s in fact buying the house we live in….and now it looks like I’ll have to move out soon. :(

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

So sorry.:( But God has a plan, do not worry. Just do what you have to, to take care of yourself, leave him where he is. He doesn’t deserve you. Chat with me if you would like.

Kind regards,