Surrender

about 1 year ago
loveind36's photo

loveind36

6 posts

I keep getting all these positive readings on my POI and how he will change and we will be happy and it all sounds so good..but the reality is total opposite..he’s cold to me , nonchalant. And acts like he doesn’t care if he loses me …I don’t know how to feel about it. I want to be hopeful but it’s no signs in the real matching what i hear in readings

about 1 year ago

hello dear and welcome and yes i can see the nagative energy around you from him, and the truth is he has issues coming from the past. he is not going to change unless you start making the changes first. im on line if you like to talk, $10 for 20 minutes.

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

I will give you real answers and I will not sugarcoat once I know the truth, even if it hurts. It is needed. Message me for more info him. Do not go another day with false hope and mixed emotions.

Lots of love!! Psychic Peach. Xoxo

about 1 year ago

My reviews speak for themselves, dear i dont sugarcoat or give false hope but i will do my best to get to the root of the problems with him and why he is this way. I just will need his name and birthdate to start. x.

about 1 year ago
ruki didn't upload a photo

Ruki (ruki)

2 posts

Many people on the site give fairy tale readings with dates in the future which will make you unable to leave a review. However also some genuine on here which really help, not just with predictions but with getting to the root of the issue and helping you sort out yourself. Pay attn to the negative reviews I don’t so much believe all the positive ones. Overall you’re in pain from what’s happening and your issue is not only of poi will return but also what you can do to be a better you. Seek not only prediction but also guidance. God bless

about 1 year ago

I 100% agree with Ruki. I don’t work with time frames as stated in my profile because I don’t believe in them. It’s also more about the core of an issue than just the one at hand. What lead to the place you are currently in, what lessons are repeating in your life that you may not be acknowledging, etc.

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards