Broken and lost

about 1 year ago
queenwis46's photo

queenwis46

1 post

I’ve been married 30yrs I’m 46 8yrs ago I had some surgery that was bad ended up becoming 10 surgeries and disabled but after the first ryrs my husband kind of disengaged with me alittle come to find out he was having an affair. He was truly sorry I believe he said he was lonely and I was laid up in bed couldn’t move I forgave him because I totally got it. I did everything he wanted I got up out of that bed took my life back my house back thought we were good well guess not last year I find out its still going on and now it’s like he doesn’t care that ik.hes gambling all our money away this woman has nothing to offer him its tearing my family apart. He just disappointed for days then comes back but there is no reason we’re not fighting.right now he’s been gone 2weeks almost just stopping in. I’m devastated I can’t quit cryin I’m sick it all about sex and he think I control him and I don’t. Idk what to do I’m really for the 1st time in my life think he’s gonna leave me and I can’t Handle this at all I’m freaking out. He said my jealousy caused this cause I wouldn’t share..really I’m all alone someone help Mr plz

about 1 year ago

Hi Queenwise,

I’m so sorry to hear how lose you feel right now. From the outside looking into your situation, it feels as though he refuses to take accountability for this behavior that lead you to be where you are now. The physical intimacy and jealousy are excuses. Him coming and going is showing such a lack of respect, but also that he knows that you won’t push back.

This whole thing makes me sad for you. Considering that it was sparked by your having physical disabilities is not your fault honey. I think the only realistic thing you can do is define your boundaries and push for open communication. I would be happy to discuss this was you in you wish, but I am always honest, even when it’s not what you might hope to hear.

Bright blessings, Pixie

about 1 year ago
joannemaree's photo

JoAnne Maree (joannemaree)

13 posts

I’m sorry to hear of your heartache and ill health. Your husband, and you, your relatoinship needs a clearing.. you are both over burdened more than most… please, you both love eachother please be sincere and open with eachother. You both need to get help, as individuals and as a team, maybe relationship counselling, and someone to cleanse and bless you both and your relationships… I am happy to help advise and guide you.. Please contact me if this feels like something you are attracted to :) light and love to you both. blessed be. Jo-Anne.

about 1 year ago

I can help

about 1 year ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for sharing. there is much to about im on line if you like to talk more so please join me for my $10 deal for 15 minutes

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

Hello, Please do not let down your hope. I am here I will guide you very much you can just come in my free chat I have a wonderful offer for you.

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Call me for insight and what to do in your complicated situation. We will get through it together!

Much love! xoxo

about 1 year ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

I know this took a lot to share. First, realize this is NOT your fault. You understood and forgave him the first time, this is not control. The affair continued after you took your life back, THIS is NOT your fault. I know it’s difficult but you CAN overcome this, and continue on.

I would be happy to help guide you through this time in your life. Please check out my profile and if you think I would be a good fit for you, contact me.

Blessings to you and yours xoxo

about 1 year ago

I can help (:

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

Hi queenwis46, i can understand your situation you just come to my room with some details that I needs sure will tell you straight and short about your future. Thanks!