Why is it

about 1 year ago

That you guys keep telling me he loves me when he clearly doesn’t? He cheated on me. He doesn’t care! I’m not spending another dime if you ppl are just going to lie and say we are getting back together when we aren’t. Just tell me the truth! Stop trying to make us a thing so I’ll keep coming back!

about 1 year ago

hello and welcome , what im seeing is he is a cheater, and thats never going to change. he did love you once but as time went by his feeligs changed, i actually do see reconciling in the cards , but it is only because he feels guilty on house things ended betwwen you both, if you like to know more join me for my $10 deal for 15 minutes im on line .thats the truth , im sorry you have not gottin the truth.

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards