Should I let go

about 1 year ago
toknow didn't upload a photo

toknow

1 post

Hi all. I have feelings for this person for many years now. I have not spent time with this person as friends. We studied at the same school and I developed feelings for him there. Still I keep thinking about this person even though I know that there is no future. Should I let go….

about 1 year ago

toknow,

I am online now and its happy hour so my services are half off. Feel free to call and we can look into this for you. Jana Kaye’s Luxe Moon Readings

about 1 year ago

there is a reason why his energy is so strongly around yu connect with me and lets see whats goingon

about 1 year ago
libra26 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Moonlight (libra26)

1 post

Hello dear, I am online, i will tell you what this person feels now for you .. thanks

about 1 year ago

If you want to pursue him, not just stop at an idea, as long as you tell me your birthday and his birthday, I can predict whether there is a success rate between you two to fall in love. If there is such success, why don’t you act sooner?

about 1 year ago

I think it’s helpful to recognize the difference between being attracted to someone and having a genuine connection to them that is based in emotion and knowing a person. If you are already sure there is no future then I think it’s clear that you already know the answer to this. I find that many of my clients that come to me with these types of questions just want to have their feelings validated. Letting go is more of an idea than an action. It comes with knowing that it’s not worth investing your energy and wasting it in an unrealistic way and shifting that focus onto a future even that is more aligned in real energy connection than an ego driven surface level attraction.

If you wish to discuss this in more specific terms that relate to actual person in question, I can look at that for you.

I hope this was helpful. Good luck to you!

Pixie

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Personal Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago
cosmic_occult_'s photo

Cosmic Occult (cosmic_occult_)

6 posts

I need to tell you something about this person. Reach me out if you are ready to hear the truth!

about 1 year ago

hello dear thankyou for your question, abd its best to let go. im on line if you qanna talk more for $10 for 15 minutes