Curious?

about 1 year ago

Laura 9/19 will my boyfriend Nick 10/23 purpose to me in 2022? If yes we’re like, Ex like restaurant /park? He has some money being delivered to my house, because he said he don’t want his mom/dad to know because they would get a % of it. Also because he said he wants to start a new life with me. what is he going to use this money for? Did he tell Cheryl(mom)1/31 and John(dad)1/10 about me if yes what did they say?

about 1 year ago

Laura D,

Hello there. I am online now and I am happy to look into all of this for you. If I am not online when you get this reply, please reach out and we can schedule a time to talk.

Jana

about 1 year ago

hello , from what i feel he has not said much to them about you , and i feel he wants to start a new life but . i feel he is struggling to brake free , if you like for me to explain more i will be on line most of thsi evening

about 1 year ago

I can help

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Personal Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards