Crying in my dreams

over 2 years ago
sunshinekari didn't upload a photo

sunshinekari

9 posts

Hi there For past week or so, every night in my dreams I have been crying with tis pain in my heart. At first I thought it’s nothing, but these dreams are getting stronger and I wake up feeling the heaviness and pain in my heart and tears in my eyes. I wanted to know what this means or if it does mean something? Is anyone able to help me with this please? Thank you so much in advance

over 2 years ago

Yes it means something significant, but i dont want to speak about it in an open forum as its sensitive, info. please message me or give me a call.

love and light

jade. x

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

Contact me and I will give you insight as to why you have been experiencing this these is so much depth to it that I would rather speak to you privately about the situation

about 1 year ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi Sunshine! Do not worry, I would love to not only give you clarity on what these dreams and feelings mean, but where they have came from and how to overcome them. Message me for accurate and honest answers. and good will come out of this.

I just want you to know, you are not alone in this, there is hope to make this a thing of the past and move on to greener pastures with peace and love. God has a plan for you

Much love, Psychic Peach. Xoxo

about 1 year ago

Well its definitely a message my darling and I would love to further discuss this with you privately.