Tips for getting negative thoughts out of you head

about 1 year ago

While trying to manifest a specific person, I keep having negative thoughts about them and other people (third parties) My heart says we are meant to be together but my mind says something else. Any tips? (I’ve asked my spirit guides but they must be on vacation because its been silent)

about 1 year ago

Manifesting a specific person never works. When we try to manifest a specific person, we are putting out the message that we do not trust the universe to bring us the right person and that we need to control who and what that needs to look like. This is fear based. Fear that we will not get the love our soul desires, which only manifests more to fear.

Let go of trying to manifest a specific person and instead work on manifesting perfect love for you without a face. Manifest someone that is earning the right to be in your life.

This doesn’t mean that it wont be him, it just means that if it is him, he will earn the right to be in your heart and that you don’t need to control that.

I’m available if you would like to look at and work on those fears, creating a space for the right love to find you.

about 1 year ago

Good Day cap024,

I would be happy to help you comprehend what is happening, and why you feel like your guides are on vacation.

<= Connect with me in private chat.

about 1 year ago
lillyloveadviser didn't upload a photo

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

21 posts

I am here as leading online psychic service that seeks to help you find answer your questions about love life career .etc. You can connect with me for tarot reading ,empath or a medium .I will explore your dreams and daily horoscope. You can join me at anytime so don’t waste money here and there.

about 1 year ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards

about 1 year ago

STOP try to manifest it never work because your fears will come threw . pull back give yourself some time to heal be open allow the universe to bring your partner to you

about 1 year ago
psychictanya1's photo

Tanya Stevens (psychictanya1)

10 posts

yes it sounds like Your having a spiritual block somethings trying to keep the two of you apart. come see me i would love to read for you

about 1 year ago

rather than address this from a manifestation point of view, i would like to suggest to tackle the situation by focusing on your personal growth and self concept. when you love yourself, and feel secure and ARE secure, you’ll find the worries about a third party won’t really be there anymore.

when we are insecure, whether it be due to past experiences in childhood or previous relationships, sometimes our own fears can end up being self fulfilling prophecies. if we always worry that someone is going to cheat or leave us, it brings that energy to the situation.

focus on self love meditations (this can be as simple as “i am loved”) and personal development of your attachment style until you are more secure.

hope that helps hugs xoxo

about 1 year ago

It means there is more healing yet to be done before it can come to be.

for the negative thoughts, remember to rebuke them aloud.

simply put dear. x