ambiguous relat/friendship

over 2 years ago

I’ve been in an ambiguous friendship/relationship with another female named “Shirley” for a year . We are very close but she avoids discussing anything that requires a lot of processing or explaining. She has kissed me before, held hands, and once when she was drunk, she came onto me. This time she took off for the weekend to the beach with “her friend, Scott,” and insisted that we (she and I) didn’t have any plans. She is ignoring my texts. She did this once before, for a day, so she knows how hurt and betrayed I feel. What’s going on? I really need help knowing how she feels and what I need to do. thanks

over 2 years ago

Hey honey,

I would be happy to look at your situation for you and provide you with honest feedback.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 2 years ago

first and most importantly i am sorry to hear your going through this and that you are having this problem if you like choose a reader you feel comfortable with and ask for insight

over 2 years ago
lillyloveadviser didn't upload a photo

Love Expert Lilly (lillyloveadviser)

21 posts

I am here as leading online psychic service that seeks to help you find answer your questions about love life career .etc. You can connect with me for tarot reading ,empath or a medium .I will explore your dreams and daily horoscope. You can join me at anytime so don’t waste money here and there.

over 2 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Personal Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Personal Life.

Kind Regards